A Street Opening Permit

If you are looking to dig in City of Sheridan Right of Way, you will need to apply for a Street Opening Permit. This can be done by clicking the link below. If you have any questions please contact David Ford at [email protected] or (307) 675-4258.

Street Opening Permit