Where Do I Pay The Fine On My Ticket?
If the ticket shows Municipal Court it, is located at City Hall located at 55 Grinnell Plaza, Sheridan Wyoming. Court Clerk (307) 672-3188 or Customer Service (307) 674-6483

If the ticket shows Circuit Court, it will need to be paid at the Sheridan County Courthouse (307) 674-2940.
Where Do I Appear for Municipal Court?
Municipal Court is held every Monday (excluding City holidays) at City Hall on 3rd Floor at 8:30 am. 

Trials are held the last Monday of the month at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm.